My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Civil Litigation, Construction Litigation & Land Use and Zoning Law
Committed to providing you with reliable service
Thomas E. Butler, Jr. advocates for clients in Civil Litigation, Construction Litigation and Land Use and Zoning Law cases. Based in Flourtown, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Pennsylvania. I have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 44 years of experience, I am focused on your success. Please read my profiles to learn more about my professional backgrounds.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Thomas E. Butler, Jr. has a thorough understanding of Pennsylvania law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. I am a civil litigation attorney who uses litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- Construction Litigation: When you are renovating your home or business, complications often arise. I handle all aspects of construction litigation involving homeowners associations, businesses, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, lenders and more.
- Land Use and Zoning Law: I represent both residential and commercial real estate clients in zoning law matters before planning boards, zoning boards and other governmental agencies. I have the knowledge and skills necessary to help you through the complex land use and zoning law process.
- Landlord-Tenant Law for Property Owners: I am dedicated to helping landlords and property managers solve problems involving tenants. Contact me today to speak to an experienced landlord-tenant law attorney.
- Insurance Litigation: I represent insurers, self-insured businesses and policyholders throughout Flourtown in disputes over coverage, indemnification and subrogation. I have the knowledge and skills to guide you through even the most complex insurance litigation.
- Business Arbitration & Mediation: I am an experienced arbitrator and mediator who can help you obtain the best possible settlements while preserving your relationship with the opposing party. I arbitrate and mediate cases that involve construction contracts, employment contracts, property law, tax issues and more.
When you retain the services of Thomas E. Butler, Jr., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Flourtown law firm today
Thomas E. Butler, Jr. sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Flourtown. Call the firm at 267-508-0010 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.